Charity Feed Day
Mark's Feed Store® will not support organizations that discriminate against a person or a group on the basis of age, political affiliation, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief. Additionally, we do not host fundraising events as part of campaign activity for or against political candidates, political or social issues or organizations that attempt to influence legislation.
Program subject to cancellation at Mark’s Feed Store® sole discretion at any time, with or without cause, or at any time upon violation of any terms and conditions of the program or after the expiration date.
How Mark’s Charity Feed Day Works:
- Each organization is reserved a Wednesday or Thursday at a selected Mark’s Feed Store location. Charity Feed Days will be scheduled based on availability at the selected location. Not available on most holidays.
- Each organization is given a PDF voucher that can be printed or distributed. The vouchers will be valid only on the reserved day. Vouchers cannot be used for purchasing gift cards.
- Servers will attach the voucher to the check and that sale will be counted in a total tally of sales that have the vouchers attached.
- The organization will receive 15% of food and beverage sales that have the vouchers attached to their guest checks.
Charity Feed Day Rules:
- Dates must be requested at least three weeks in advance.
- Patrons must have a flyer to have their sale counted in the tally.
- Seating cannot be guaranteed for large parties. Even though it is the organization’s scheduled day, Mark’s Feed Store cannot give preferential treatment. Encourage friends and family to dine at Mark’s Feed Store.
- Organizations cannot distribute flyers on premises of Mark’s Feed Store (this includes our parking lot). This must be communicated by the organization to all persons distributing flyers. Distributing flyers in this manner will result in the forfeiture of your organization’s entire donation.
- In accordance with our no solicitation policy, organizations are not permitted to display or distribute any signage, pamphlets, or other propaganda for the organization’s scheduled charity day on the premises of Mark’s Feed Store.
- If the organization fails to bring in a minimum of $500 in sales, the 15% donation will be made in the form of Mark’s Feed Store gift certificate.
Mark’s Feed Store Provides:
- The great atmosphere that we always offer for the organization’s fans, friends and family to enjoy
The Organization Provides:
- Distribution of flyers (not on Mark’s Feed Store premises).
- Encouragement and enthusiasm to dine at Mark’s Feed Store on the selected date.
- Federal Employer Identification Number (##-#######) of the organization. Mark’s Feed Store will not be able to write a check without it.
For more information or to set up an event please email: email@example.com